Sunday, March 8, 2009

Inauguration of President of Obama








Ok, so I was talking to Sister Betty the other day, and I was telling her about what a great experience I had when I volunteered at the Inauguration of President Obama. (I also told her about how I fell and broke my ribs during my volunteer experience, but that is another story all together!) Any way I got to take some great photos, but because I was a volunteer I was also afforded the wonderful opportunity to get copies of photos from all of the other volunteers who were volunteering at various other areas of the Inauguration. Sooooo the photos in this post and in the posts above this this are from that wonderful day. I have to say, I will remember it for as long as I live as one of the single most important days of my life.







1 comment:

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

Kath - we need to talk. What broken ribs?